We are delighted to have the Junior Infants – 2nd class children back in school and are looking forward to welcoming back 3rd – 6th Class on Monday 15th March.
- Come to school if you are well, have no Covid symptoms and are not living with someone who has symptoms.
- Keep a safe distance from others – for adults 2m and a mask.
- Wash or sanitise hands regularly.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and tell someone if you’re not feeling well.
- Don’t gather in groups anywhere inside the school grounds or on the roadway outside – children and adults
Watch this video for guidance from the HSE https://youtu.be/hg2wRiXXSpc
Read this guidance from the Department of Education
Well done to all of the children, parents and staff who have worked so well during the remote learning weeks. We are so happy to be getting back into the school building and re-connecting with friends and school activities.
For more details on our Covid-19 Response Plan, please see –